Terms and Conditions of Use
- The term 'jobs.net.nz' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of jobs.net.nz, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Your use of this Website is limited to the purposes of searching for, applying for and/or posting jobs in the capacity of either potential employee, contractor, freelancer or employer.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of jobs.net.nz.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that us of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify jobs.net.nz from all claims resulting from Content that you supply.
- You may not use the Website in any way which: causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, a nuisance or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Password and security
- If you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you must keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone else.
Links to other websites
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of liability
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, jobs.net.nz accepts no liability for any losses or damages, including but not limited to special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand, and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.